Paydates uses Functional and Analytical cookies for website optimization and statistics. In addition, Marketing cookies are used to show you advertisements within the Liever Lui dan Moe network. Set your cookie preferences in my settings. You can change these preferences at any time via the cookie statement.
Before you proceed, we want to know the following from you:
LIEVER LUI DAN MOE LTD, doing business as Paydates with the following address: 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom. Company Registration number: 14211096.
We are an advertising website and not an escort or sex worker.
1 - Applicability
2 - General
1. The General Terms apply when you use the Website and extends to all services offered by us.
2. We reserve the right to change the General Terms at any time. By using the Website you accept the latest version of the General Terms.
3. Deviating terms are only applicable if we have agreed to them, in writing.
4. If any part of these General Terms is null or void this shall not affect the applicability of the remainder of these General Terms. The part that is null or void shall be replaced by a provision that closely resembles the provision that is null or void.
3 - The Platform
1. The goal of the Website is to make it possible for content creators to earn money from users who subscribe to their content.
2. LIEVER LUI DAN MOE LTD is never a party to the final agreement between users of the platform.
3. While we strive to deliver an optimal user experience, we deliver our Services as is without any guarantees regarding the quality of the offered services.
1. You cannot use the Website in a way that violates UK law or any other applicable rules or regulations.
2. You are not allowed to spread the following:
– false or misleading information; and
– viruses, malware, spyware or other software intended to harm our computers or that of other users.
3. You are not allowed to create an account under someone else's name or pretend to be someone else.
4. You are obliged not to disclose personal data acquired from other users and forbidden from abusing it.
5. You are not allowed to approach other users for other commercial purposes than that for which the Website is intended.
6. If you want to report illegal of the Website by someone else to us, you can send a message to [email protected]
5 - Availability of the Website
1. We will put in all our efforts to make the Website available at all times.
2. We do not guarantee that the Website is without errors, limitations, bugs or available 24/7. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages, whether direct or indirect, caused by the Website being unavailable or due to bugs or errors.
3. We accept no liability for damages caused by erroneous information on the website.
6 - User Account
1. You have to be at least 18 years of age to create an account.
2. You may must treat your account details and password confidential. Use a safe password that consists of letters, symbols and numerals and that is at least 8 characters long. The use of your account is for your own risk. Activity on your account will be attributed to you personally.
3. Please report any abuses of your account or any use without your permission, as soon as possible and change your password.
7 - Prices and payments
Some services on the Website can be bought using credits. you can buy these credits via Website. The price of these credits is mentioned at their purchase. Credits can be used for a year after their purchase.
8 - Right to close your account
We reserve the right to (temporarily) deny you access to your account or close and delete your account in case of delayed payment, non-payment, abuse or violation of these General Terms. We accept no liability for damages caused by these actions whatsoever.
9 - Confidentiality and Privacy
10 - Conflict resolution
We are not obliged to help to resolve conflicts between Baddie and PayDate.
11 - Liability
We are not liable for:
1. direct or indirect damage suffered as a consequence of the use of our Website, regardless of whether or not the claim is based on a guarantee scheme, agreement or any other legal principle;
2. direct or indirect damage that is the result of (wrongful) information provided on the Website, regardless of whether that information was provided by us or any another party, active on the Website;
3. damage resulting from mistakes made by third parties or caused by the unavailability of the Website as a result of circumstances outside the scope of our influence.
12 - Indemnification
By using the Website you indemnify us from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses from third parties arising out of the use of the Website or the Services. This clause does not apply in cases of unlawful intent or gross negligence from our side.
13 - Intellectual property
1. All trademark rights, copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights of any nature vesting in the Website together with the underlying software code, are exclusively owned by LIEVER LUI DAN MOE LTD.
2. LIEVER LUI DAN MOE LTD hereby grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, royalty-free and revocable license to use the Website for personal use in accordance with these General Terms.
3. By using our Website you give us a, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable and worldwide license to use any content you upload on the Website.
4. By using the Website and uploading content you declare that:
– you are the sole and exclusive proprietor of that content; or
– you have obtained all necessary licenses, consents, permissions or waivers to upload the content.
14 - Governing law
15 - Competent court
All disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms of Service and all agreements between you and LIEVER LUI DAN MOE LTD shall be exclusively submitted to the competent court of London, UK.
If you have any questions about these general terms, you can contact us via mail at: [email protected]
We, Paydates.com, seated in 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom run the websites www.paydates.nl and www.paydates.com and gather data from our visitors, as far as it is necessary. In the following data protection declaration you will learn what we are doing with your data, so called personal data, and why we do this. Furthermore, we explain to you, how we protect your data, when data will be deleted and which rights you have thanks to the data protection.
In advance: We adhere to the data protection laws and protect your sphere of personal privacy in the best way possible. But we also want to be completely honest: the internet lives from data exchange and still displays many security leaks. Even when your data is encrypted while you are visiting our website, there is always a remaining risk, at the latest with the exchange of foreign websites. If you visit a different website, for example, via a link on our website, please consider that this data protection declaration at hand will not be valid for the foreign website.
1. Person in Charge – to Who can I turn to?
Responsible for this website is:
LIEVER LUI DAN MOE LTD
128 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX
E-Mail: [email protected]
2. Data Protection Officer
Via the contact data you can also contact our data protection officer. If you have specific questions regarding your data, their deletion, or your rights, there is a direct contact possibility for data protection via the email [email protected] If you want to raise a request, the notation “data protection” is sufficient.
3. What Rights do I have?
You can contact us whenever you have questions regarding your data protection rights.
4. Deletion of Data and Storage Period of Data
As long as not stated differently, we delete your data as soon as we do not need it any more. A blocking or deletion of your data also occurs when a storage limit, which is required by law, is ending unless there is a further need to save the data for a contract closing or a contractual performance. Certain data might have to be saved longer due to legal reasons. Of course, you can always obtain information about the saved data.
5. How Is your Personal Data Protected?
We will take all useful and suitable measures to protect the personal data saved by us from abuse, loss or unauthorized access. Therefore, we have taken several technical and organisational measures. This includes measures how to deal with every alleged data corruption possible.
If you have the suspicion that your personal data have been abused or have been lost, or that an unauthorized access has taken place, please let us know this as quickly as possible and turn to the contact data mentioned above!
6. Visit of the Website
If you only want to have a look around at our website, we do not gather any personal data with exception of the data your browser is transmitting in order to enable the visit of the website. This concerns especially:
· The approximate localisation based on the IP-area (only country of the port)
· Internet-provider (for example, KPN or Ziggo)
· Date and Time (for example, 11:45 am, 25 May 2018)
· Browser (for example Chrome or Safari)
The technical data raised cannot be traced back to you and only serve anonymous, statistic purposes to optimise our website.
Additionally, you have the possibility to register yourself on our website and log in afterwards whenever you want with your user account. To register yourself, the following data is needed:
· Email Address
As a measure of protection, the transmission of the data entered by you will take place via an encrypted connection. Further, we apply the basic principle of data minimisation and only raise the data, which is effectively needed. Please do not use your real name or the one of a different person as a user name. We also assign you, depending on the transmitted IP-address, to a country. This data is saved in order to show you the corresponding offer of payment methods. After creating a user account, your data will be saved until you decide to delete certain data or the whole user account.
8. Social Sign-In & Social Log In
Besides the manual registration, we also offer you the possibility to directly register yourself at PayDate with your already existing user account of a social network of selected providers. We use the platform “Twitter”. As long as you would like to use one of these functions, you will be forwarded to the website of the provider in question and navigated through the registration process there.
As a measure of protection, transmission of the data entered by you will take place via an encrypted connection to the platform in question. We do not use the registration to access personal data like friend lists, or contacts, or for saving them for our own purposes. A temporary connection between your user account and the user account of Twitter does not take place.
Paydates offers you the possibility to communicate with us or with other users. We use automatic filter systems, which prevent the plentiful sending of messages, insulting, violence-glorifying, obscene, racist or whatever offensive statements, or news with promotional character. Further, we record: for the purposes of analyses and rectification of technical errors; for the warranty of system security and system integrity; for combatting abusive and/ or unauthorised usage, as well as for the preparation of user statistics on non-personal related basis, and the use of the provided communication channels for a short time. The reports created contain date and time of the news, sender and recipient, the text message, as well as the transmitted amount of data.
Without your agreement, none of our staff-members will read messages. If we have suspicion of abusive and/ or unauthorised usage of the communication channels provided (for example by a report of the recipient), we nevertheless reserve ourself the right to examine the player account in question, as well as the player account from which the message was sent and – if need be – take further measures.
11. Payment Handling
If you initiate a payment process to purchase premium currency, you will have to provide further data. The nature of the required data depends on the chosen payment method. Furthermore, PayDate allows you to use anonymous payment methods.
You will have a variety of payment providers to choose from. In addition, the cooperation with third parties involves the payment processing via external payment providers (PayPal, credit card companies, mobile network operators, etc.). All external payment providers are by law obliged to the secure handling of your data, and they are solely allowed to use your data as far as it is necessary for the fulfilment of their task.
You are able to choose freely which payment method you want to use, and therefore we would like to refer to the privacy policies and regulations of the respective payment provider.
The payment provider will collect personal data of the customer on their own responsibility to execute the payment. Thereafter, a response of the payment provider is sent to PayDate, in which the successful completion of the payment process is confirmed.
We point out that we will save the IP address of the customer when a payment process is confirmed. The sole objective is the fulfilment of our tax obligations. The IP address is used to determine the location of performance for tax objectives. The data is stored according to the fiscal period of time for safeguarding.
We use the so-called Double-Opt-In Procedure for providing our newsletters, which means we will send you a newsletter via email as soon as you confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter by clicking on the link within the notification email.
Of course you can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. Therefore, you will find a respective link in every newsletter.
To some extent so-called cookies are used on our websites. Cookies are small text files which are normally stored within a folder of your browser. Cookies contain information about the current as well as the last visit of the respective website:
· Name of the website
· Termination date of the cookie
· Arbitrary value
If cookies have no specific termination date, they are solely temporarily stored and will be automatically deleted, as soon as you close your browser or restart the terminal device. Cookies with a termination date remain stored when you close your browser or restart the device. These cookies are deleted at that specific date or if you delete them manually.
14. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses the aforementioned cookies for advertising and analysing purposes, to analyse our website regarding your user behaviour. The information generated by cookies about the use of this website is transferred to and stored in a Google server based in the USA. However, your IP address is shortened before the usage statistics are evaluated. Therefore, no conclusions can be drawn about your person. For this purpose, we extended Google Analytics on our website by the code “anonymizelp” to ensure the anonymous collection of IP addresses. Google will use the anonymous information collected by cookies to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services relating to the website and internet use. In addition, Google may transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law, or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
15. Enforcement, Exertion and Defence of Legal Claims
Sometimes it might be necessary for us to process personal data and, if required, sensitive personal data, in accordance with local laws and regulations, relating to the exercise or defence of legal claims. If we need legal advice in relation to legal proceedings or are legally obliged to preserve or disclose certain information in the course of legal proceedings.
This can, for example, happen if we need legal advice in reference to a legal procedure or if we are legally obliged to keep or reveal certain information within the context of a lawsuit.
16. Change of Data Protection Declaration
Paydates reserves the right to change this data privacy statement at any time, however, PayDate will always adhere to the currently applicable data security laws. Paydates advises you to inform yourself on each visit to our website about the current data privacy statement.